Disruption at the hotel: the record for Wednesday, September 29
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
3h58 Steamboat Springs Police Department officers were called in about a disturbance at a hotel in the 1400 block of Pine Grove Road.
2:15 p.m. Officers responded to an injury-free hit and run vehicle crash in the 1800 block of Ski Times Square Drive.
4:54 p.m. Routt County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a complaint about a vehicle in Block 100 of US Highway 40 in Steamboat.
8:15 p.m. Officers responded to an intrusion into the 1700 block of Shield Drive.
23:38 Officers were called to a bear on Seventh and Aspen streets.
Total number of incidents: 61
• Steamship officers responded to 34 cases, including service calls and officer-initiated incidents, such as traffic stops.
• Sheriff’s assistants responded to 17 cases, including service calls and agent-initiated incidents such as traffic stops.
• Steamboat Springs Fire Rescue firefighters responded to seven calls for service.
• West Routt Fire Protection District firefighters responded to two calls for service.
• Firefighters from the Oak Creek Fire Department responded to a call for service.
The file provides an overview of police activity and is not a comprehensive report of all police activity. Appeals such as domestic violence, sexual assault, and juvenile situations do not usually appear in The Record.
To reach Alison Berg, call 970-871-4229 or email [email protected]
Steamboat and Routt County readers make the work of Steamboat Pilot & Today possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
More than ever, your support is essential to help us keep our community informed about the evolution of the coronavirus pandemic and its impact at the local level. Every contribution, big or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased media coverage.