IBEX 2021 Announces Networking and Special Events Calendar
The International Boat Builders’ Exhibition and Conference (IBEX) announced the schedule of networking events and special events for industry professionals to connect as it celebrates its 30th anniversary September 28-30 in Tampa, Florida. Registration is open and exhibition hall badges are free until September 26, 2021. IBEX’s daily schedule is available at www.ibexshow.com/schedule-at-a-glance/. Special events are available at www.ibexshow.com/special-events-demos/. Here are the details of the special event:
Monday September 27
- From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. with a reception to follow from 5 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. Survey trade onlyThe 2021 Leadership Summit, Leadership Through Stewardship, will be held at the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel. The Summit is a three hour workshop with speaker Dr. Balaji Krishnamurthy and focusing on intentional leadership, strengthening corporate culture and empowering people. The program will culminate in the final hour with an industry panel made up of the presidents / CEOs of companies in the industry.
Tuesday, September 28
- From 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., the Industry Breakfast, Keynote Address and Innovation Awards will be held at the JW Marriott Tampa Water Street on the 4th Floor of the Tampa Ballroom Bay, a new location for this year. On the opening morning of the show, attendees will enjoy breakfast while listening to an industry talk from Frank Hugelmeyer, President of the NMMA, learn about new IBEX Innovation Awards winning products, and learn about the winners of the NMMA Hall of Fame and Mel Prix Barr. Breakfast is sponsored by AWLGRIP North America, Interlux Yacht Finishes, Protomet Corporation, Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF), Sea Hawk Paints and Tides Marine Inc. Tickets are $ 45 and seats are limited. Tickets can be purchased during IBEX registration.
- From 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., Generations Collide presented by Emerging Marine Leaders and hosted by Social Navigator and Nautical industry, will be held on the 1st Floor, Room 12 of the Tampa Convention Center. Join the Emerging Marine Leaders at an exciting event that brings together professionals from across the maritime industry. Five influential leaders will host a panel and share their perspectives with the next generation of marine professionals. This event is free for everyone. To learn more about the group and join Emerging Marine Leaders, visit www.ibexshow.com/emerging-marine-leaders.
- From 6 p.m., exhibitors and visitors can join the Opening Night at the Pavillon de la Voile to celebrate a successful first day. Located just outside the Tampa Convention Center, visitors can spend the evening enjoying drink specials and live performances provided by Wet Sounds Inc.
Wednesday September 29
- From 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pitch the Press will be held in the press room on the 1st floor of the Tampa Convention Center, with a Happy Hour to follow. This is an exciting and fast-paced live event featuring product presentations from selected exhibiting companies by industry journalists. Happy Hour is sponsored by Propspeed. Space is limited, please plan to arrive early.
- From 6 p.m., visitors are invited to end the day at the Pavillon de la Voile for the Mixeur Mid-Show. Take advantage of another evening outside the Tampa Convention Center to reconnect with the industry. Rowmark Custom Laminations is the event sponsor and will provide exciting giveaways and ongoing live entertainment from Wet Sounds.
These events are in addition to live and ongoing activities, such as the NMEA Connected Electronics Pavilion, the Emerging Maritime Leaders Charging Meeting, IBEX Docks and expanded outdoor exhibits. Emerging maritime leaders will hold a daily charging meeting at 1 p.m. on the 2nd floor, Innovation Way charging station, provided by Scanstrut. Interested visitors can join other emerging marine leaders to network and rejuvenate during this daily informal gathering.
âIBEX has always been the place where industry comes together to connect and do business, and we all need it more than ever this year,â said Anne Dunbar, director of IBEX. âWe will be celebrating our 30th anniversary in addition to the wide range of quality networking events and on-site experiences we have planned. We look forward to seeing you in Tampa in just a few weeks.
The IBEX exhibition halls on the 1st and 2nd floors will open at 9 a.m. each day, one hour earlier than the 3rd floor, and will showcase the products and services of companies new to the Show and the industry. The 3rd floor will include specialized pavilions, including the Composites pavilion; the Compliance, Standards and Education pavilion; and the NMEA connected electronics pavilion. The Marina & Yard pavilion will be located on the 1st floor.
The safety and security of visitors and exhibitors who choose to attend IBEX 2021 is of the highest priority. Please see the Health and Safety Protocol page for more details: www.ibexshow.com/covid-faqs.
For visitor registration, click www.ibexshow.com/register. Exhibiting companies should visit their exhibitor dashboard for stand staff registration. For pricing and contact information on available booth space, visit www.ibexshow.com/exhibit-at-ibex. Hotel reservations are available in the IBEX housing block, which includes several new downtown hotels, www.ibexshow.com/hotel-info. For more information on IBEX 2021, exhibiting companies, interactive showroom floor plans and more, please visit www.ibexshow.com.